HD-DCS MTP module, 1x MTP on 6x LCD/PC, OM4
for HD-DCS modular panels
Polycarbonate (PC) housing with press-fit cover (sealed).
At the rear these HD-DCS modules have one MTP coupler which is routed to the front couplers (6LCD) by way of an internal fanout.
Front couplers with integrated, automatic transparent dust shutters.
HD-DCS MTP® modules are suitable for all high-density and high-performance applications with duplex signals, particularly in the data centre environment.
They find modular application in the slots of the HD-DCS modular panels (19”/1U) in which they can be inserted from the front.
They are used to accept pre-assembled MTP trunk cables.
Packing densities of up to 144 fibres on 1U are achieved with these modules.
They are assembled to a very high quality and guarantee optimum values for optical performance (IL/RL).
- Acceptance capacity 12 fibres
- Fully equipped Yes
- Dust/Laser protection, backside Dust plug
- Dust/Laser protection, frontside Inner shutter, translucent
- Dust protection, backside Yes
- Dust protection, frontside Yes
- Fibre colour code IEC 60304
- Laser protection, backside Yes
- Laser protection, frontside No
- As high-performance patch cables for high-density solutions Datwyler recommends the HD-DCS LCD Uniboot patch cables with push-pull rods.
- Adapter colour, front side heather violet
- Adapter colour, rear side magenta
- Adapter material, front side Polymeric
- Adapter material, rear side Polythermide
- Adapter type, front side 6LCD
- Adapter type, rear side Type A (key up/key down)
- Adapter, front side 1 x 6LCD, heather violet (Inner shutter, translucent)
- Adapter, rear side 1 x MTP, magenta
- Adapter, rear side MTP
- Connector colour, front side beige
- Connector colour, rear side magenta
- Connector type, front side LC
- Connector type, rear side MTP12 female
- Connectors, front side 12 x LC/PC 0°
- Connectors, rear side 1 x MTP12 female Elite PC 0°
- Ferrule material, front side Zirconia (ZrO2)
- Ferrule material, rear side Polyphenylene sulfide resin
- Ferrule polishing, front side PC 0°
- Ferrule polishing, rear side Elite PC 0°
- Fibre type G50/125 OM4
- Insertion loss (IL), maximal, front side 0.25 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), maximal, rear side 0.25 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), typical, front side 0.15 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), typical, rear side 0.15 dB
- Number of adapters, front side 1
- Number of adapters, rear side 1
- Number of connectors, front side 12
- Number of connectors, rear side 1
- Number of fanouts (12F) 1
- Return loss (RL), minimal, back side 35 dB
- Return loss (RL), minimal, front side 35 dB
- Return loss (RL), typical, back side 45 dB
- Return loss (RL), typical, front side 40 dB
- Sleeve material, front side Zirconia (ZrO2)
Housing, equipped with 1x 6LCD adapter with automatic transparent dust protection caps and ceramic sleeves on the front.
Rear fitted with 1 MTP adapter (Type A).
1 module fanout (HighP): with 12 fibres, 1x MTP Elite® (female) on 12x LC (ceramic ferrules).
- LC standard (IEC) IEC 61754-20
- MTP standard (IEC) IEC 61754-7, IEC 61755-3-31, IEC 61755-3-32
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Outer dimensions (HxWxD)||Colour||Material||Weight [kg]||Packing unit||GTIN / EAN|
||HD-DCS MTP module, 1x MTP on 6x LCD/PC, OM4||13 mm x 88 mm x 118 mm||black||Polycarbonate (PC)||0.08 kg||1 pc.||40393910145380|