KS-TS 1/8 tool-less slimline Cat.6/EA
KS-TS 1/8 tool-less slimline Cat.6/EA RJ45 module
For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
The KS-TS RJ45 module is designed to shorten the termination and installation times.
It exceeds the IEC 60603-7-5 standard’s requirements for Cat. 6 connecting hardware up to 250 MHz. It also fulfils all Class EA Channel requirements up to 500 MHz when combined with Cat. 7 or Cat. 7A data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 10-gigabit Ethernet transmissions in accordance with IEEE 802.3.
Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at. Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
Compact construction for high packing density in faceplantes/outlets (up to 3 modules).
Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
For connecting the wires a wire manager is used in combination with two integrated moveable housing wings for tool-less IDC connections.
Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
Strain relief via cable tie. The module is re-usable.
- Connector standards IEC 60603-7-5, IEC 60512-99-001
- Cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, TIA/EIA 568-x
- Cat./Class Cat.6 / Class EA
- Schermatura schermati
- GBit\s A 10 Gbit/s
- Installation temperature -10 °C - +60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C - +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 °C - +60 °C
- Connection type Connettori a perforazione di isolante IDC
- Solid copper wire 0.50 (AWG 24) - 0.65 (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire AWG26/7
- Diameter over Insulation 0.70 mm - 1.40 mm
- Re-connection for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 quando si usa lo stesso filo o un diametro maggiore
- Re-usable una volta