Rack Monitoring System
Combined hardware and software solution
The IT infrastructure is assuming an increasingly important role in the value creation process of companies. System failures or human error causing unplanned downtime in server rooms and data centres can pose a high inherent economic risk. The complex and sensitive infrastructures are, however, easily controlled with the right IT monitoring.
Datwyler Infrastructure Monitoring System (DIMS) gives an overall picture as well as detailed views of the status of the IT infrastructure in one or more racks, for example in micro and mini data centres.
The system features real-time remote monitoring of environmental conditions, access and energy consumption of IT infrastructure equipment and systems. In case of faults or emergencies the system is capable of alerting the user to take timely and necessary action to protect the mission critical IT systems.
• Multilingual Web GUI with integrated logic
• Autosensing ports for the automatic detection of sensors
• User access management
• Integrated interfaces: Ethernet, USB, CAN, analog & digital
• Provides notifications and alerts such as e-mail, SMS and SNMP traps
• Sensors for environmental monitoring, security control and power monitoring
• USB interface for video camera
• SD card slot for optional SD card (max. 64 GB)
• SIM card slot for optional LTE modem
• Alarms for maintenance and critical events
• Graphical representation of environmental data