CAT TV Panel
Active distribution panel, up to 862 MHz,
for the distribution of CATV signals
CAT TV Panel
Power adapter for CAT TV Panel
The CAT TV Panel is an active distribution panel that converts CATV signals (coaxial / 75 ohm) into a balanced signal (symmetrical / 100 ohm) for transmission over structured premises cabling. It can be operated with a reverse channel*. The CAT TV Balun which is connected close to the TV and/or radio reconverts the signal to coaxial / 75 ohm. It is possible to simultaneously distribute TV and telephone services over one and the same cable. Digital video broadcast programs over cable (DVB-C) can be also transmitted. For reception a DVB-C receiver is neccessary that is integrated in the end-user device or a set top box must be connected. Satellite programs can also be transmitted by using the head-end station and by transforming the signals into a frequency channel of the CATV frequency range.
- For the distribution of CATV signals over structured premises cabling.
- Power Supply from an external power supply (adapter included)
- Shielding EN 50083-8, EN 55022-B
- Maximal equalization 12 dB
- Maximum signal level 83 dBµV
- Minimum signal level 70 dBµV
- Housing metal
- Input 1 F-type jack, 75 ohm (on the rear side)
- Input 2 Interface input, 15 pin D-type
- Link length 10 - 90 m, adjustable for LAN, dependent on the type of data cable
- Measurement connection 1x F-type jack, 75 ohm, for data/backward channel
- * For operating a reverse channel it is necessary to install a filter module and an amplifier in the CAT TV panel and to deploy a CAT TV Balun with reverse channel.
|Article No.||Stock||Product||Frequency range backward||Frequency range forward||Weight [kg]||GTIN / EAN|
||CAT TV Panel set, 12 ports, with power adapter, without backward channel||without or (optional) with backward channel 5 - 65 MHz||45 (85) - 862 MHz||3.58 kg||40393910105216|
||Power adapter for CAT TV Panel||0.05 kg||40393910166262|