FO-DCS 3U/7HP MTP plug-in modules, 1x MTP on 6x LCD, OM3
for FO-DCS modular subracks / panels
High-performance FO-DCS MTP plug-in modules, 12F, 3U/7HP
Polycarbonate (PC) housing with press-fit side panels (sealed) and polycarbonate (black) or aluminium front panel (1U/7HP).
At the rear these FO-DCS plug-in modules have one MTP coupler which is routed to the front couplers (6x LC duplex) by way of an internal fanout and integrated fibre management.
The black PC front panels provide labelling strips on both sides of the LCD ports for customer-specific printing.
Fixed with two knurled screws (captive).
- FO-DCS MTP® plug-in modules are suitable for all high-performance applications with duplex signals, particularly in the data centre environment.
They find modular application in FO-DCS modular panels (19"/1U) or in FO-DCS subracks (19"/3U, 19"/4U).
They are used to accept pre-assembled MTP trunk cables.
Packing densities of up to 144 fibres on 3U are achieved with these plug-in modules.
They are assembled to a very high quality and guarantee optimum values for optical performance (IL/RL).
- Acceptance capacity 6 duplex ports (12 fibres)
- Fully equipped Yes
- Dust/Laser protection, backside Dust plug
- Dust/Laser protection, frontside Dust plug
- Dust protection, backside Ja
- Dust protection, backside Yes
- Dust protection, frontside Ja
- Dust protection, frontside Yes
- Fibre colour code IEC 60304
- Laser protection, backside Nein
- Laser protection, backside No
- Laser protection, frontside Nein
- Laser protection, frontside No
- Adapter colour, front side turquoise
- Adapter colour, rear side black
- Adapter material, front side Polymeric
- Adapter material, front side Polymer
- Adapter material, rear side Polythermide
- Adapter type, front side LCD
- Adapter type, rear side Type A (key up/key down)
- Adapter, front side 6 x LCD, turquoise (Dust plug)
- Adapter, rear side 1 x MTP, black
- Adapter, rear side MTP
- Connector colour, front side turquoise
- Connector colour, rear side turquoise
- Connector type, front side LC
- Connector type, rear side MTP12 female
- Connectors, front side 12 x LC/PC 0°
- Connectors, rear side 1 x MTP12 female Elite PC 0°
- Ferrule material, front side Zirconia (ZrO2)
- Ferrule material, rear side Polyphenylene sulfide resin
- Ferrule material, rear side Polyphenylensulfidharz
- Ferrule polishing, front side PC 0°
- Ferrule polishing, rear side Elite PC 0°
- Fibre type G50/125 OM3
- Insertion loss (IL), maximal, front side 0.25 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), maximal, rear side 0.3 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), typical, front side 0.1 dB
- Insertion loss (IL), typical, rear side 0.15 dB
- Number of adapters, front side 6
- Number of adapters, rear side 1
- Number of connectors, front side 12
- Number of connectors, rear side 1
- Number of fanouts (12F) 1
- Return loss (RL), minimal, back side 30 dB
- Return loss (RL), minimal, front side 35 dB
- Return loss (RL), typical, back side 35 dB
- Return loss (RL), typical, front side 40 dB
- Sleeve material, front side Zirconia (ZrO2)
- Housing with front panel, equipped with 6 LC duplex adapters (ceramic sleeves).
Rear fitted with 1 MTP adapter (Type A).
1 module fanout (High P): 12 fibres, 1x MTP Elite® (female) on 12x LC (ceramic ferrules).
Delivery inclusive of test reports on fanout.